For 9th / 10th Std students
What to learn:
Topics like Complex numbers, Limits, Trigonometry, Projectile motion, Circular motion, Computer hardware and software, Special theory of Relativity (introduction), Basics of Electronics, Evolution and Genetics, Combinatorics, etc.
Why these topics?
Because they are nice.
Why are we running this class?
Because we enjoy teaching such things to intelligent students. We also enjoy troubling students with pinching questions that will make them think. And sometimes we like to explain the answers too.
Why you should join this class:
- If you are slightly mad about Science-Maths.
- If you can learn without any exam, without even the word ‘IIT’ or ‘foundation’ in the name of the class.
- If you have some time left in your life to enjoy such things.
Why you should NOT join this class:
- Because nobody has told you that it is for IIT.
- Because it is not compulsory.
- Because it is not free.
- Because you can join many other classes at that time, like French or Grammar or Personality development or Abacus.
Batch Time: Monday 8 pm
Planned Start Date: 20th July 2020
Currently we have planned 14 sessions.
As we have to tell some fee.
Can I pay the fee after 10 years when I myself start earning?
Yes. But the responsibility to remember this is completely yours.
Who is going to teach?
Me. And We.
Rahul and Udita Ogale
Even after reading all this, if you still want to join, do contact us. You are most welcome! Happy learning Science!
One session of this class was conducted as an open-to-all session. This is the live recording –